GREEN SALAD WITH HONEY SAUCE AND GOAT CHEESE
- Salad mix “Federica”150 g
- Goat cheese50 g
- Honey50 g
- Olive oil1 tbsp the spoon
- Balsamic vinegar1 tbsp the spoon
- Ground black pepperto taste
- Saltto taste
- Beat honey, vinegar and olive oil with a whisk in a bowl into a homogeneous, viscous mass of a noble black-ruby color. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grate goat cheese on a coarse grater. Put the salad mixture on a plate, scatter the goat cheese on top and pour over the honey-vinegar dressing. Season with salt and pepper.