Here you will find recipes for vegetable salads that will not only delight you with an amazing taste, but also bring tangible benefits to your body.
Rucola and shrimp salad
The recipe uses the most popular salad combination: arugula and shrimp
- Rucola65 gr.
- Shrimps100 gr.
- Garlic2 cloves
- Olive oil 70 ml.
- Wine vinegar20 ml.
- Balsamic vinegar20 ml.
- Dry white wine30 ml.
- Parmesan cheese40 gr.
- Salt, pepperto taste
1. In a mixture of butter and olive oil, fry the shrimp for 1-2 minutes, add chopped garlic as soon as the aroma appears, pour in the wine and evaporate it for 30 seconds, then remove from heat.
2. Mix red wine and balsamic vinegar with olive oil, pepper and salt using a whisk. Mix the rucola with the sauce.
3. Put rucola on a plate, shrimps on it, pour wine sauce from a frying pan, garnish with parmesan slices, season with salt and pepper.
Cuban salad with chicken and avocado
Salad from the times of the Cuban revolution. Appropriate recipe: orange, lime marinated chicken, avocado and salad mix “Tenerezza”.
- Salad mix “Tenerezza”150 gr.
- Chicken breast fillet1 pc.
- Lime2 pc.
- Avocado1 pc.
- Orange1 pc.
- Red onion1 pc.
- Olive oil 90 ml.
- Salt/sugarto taste
- Ground black pepperto taste
1. Cut the chicken into thin slices and marinate in lime juice with salt and pepper for 5-10 minutes. Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
2. Peel the orange with a knife, cutting off all the white parts, then cut out slices, avoiding films. Cut the onion into thick strips, cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, use a spoon to remove the skin from the avocado halves and cut into slices.
3. Mix lime juice with chopped mint, 60 ml butter, sugar, salt and pepper using a whisk.
4. Combine romano, chicken, avocado and orange fillet with lime dressing and serve immediately.
Chicken legs salad with BBQ sauce
Recipe in the spirit of the 90s: chicken legs, they are also “Bush legs”, with BBQ sauce, potatoes and iceberg salad “Salatoria”.
- Iceberg salad180 gr.
- Potatoes300 gr.
- Mix N265 gr.
- Chicken legs1 pc.
- Vegetable oil1 pc.
- Parsley to taste BBQ sauceto taste
- Ground red paprika50 gr.
- Salt, pepper, curcuma to tasteto taste
1. Cut into slices and boil in salted water until half cooked, this will take about 10 minutes. Then drain the water, dry the potatoes on paper towels, put them on a baking sheet lined with cling film or parchment, and put them in the freezer for 20 minutes.
2. Dry the chicken, season with salt, pepper, pour over with vegetable oil and bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Allow the cooked meat to cool slightly, break into fibers and mix with the sauce.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the frozen potatoes in it until golden brown. Put the finished potatoes on paper towels to get rid of excess fat, sprinkle them with salt, paprika and curcuma.
4. Put the mix on a plate, put potatoes and chicken on it, decorate with parsley leaves.
Kremlin Garden Salad
Salad with history, everything is modest in the recipe, just like in those years: radishes, tomatoes, bread crumbs and “Federica” salad mix
- Half a package of “Federica” salad mix75 gr.
- Radish100 gr.
- Borodino bread100 gr.
- Cherry tomatoes100 gr.
- Cucumbers100 gr.
- Garlic1 clove
- Apple cider vinegar30 ml.
- Olive oil30 ml.
- Salt, pepperto taste
1. Cut off the crusts of bread, cut into large cubes and grind in a blender until crumbs. Then fry in a dry frying pan for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, season with salt, pepper and fry, stirring occasionally, for another minute.
2. Cut radishes and cucumbers into thin rings, tomatoes into slices.
3. Mix the vinegar with oil, salt and pepper using a whisk. Mix vegetables and salad mix with sauce.
4. Put bread earth on a plate and salad on it.